Famed knight errant, and minor hero at the Battle of Thortle nearly 50 years ago. Disappeared under strange circumstances a year ago.
Initiative +12; Senses Perception +9 HP 158; Bloodied 79 Healing Surges (+39 hp) ○○ AC 33; Fortitude 33, Reflex 31, Will 26 Saving Throws +1 Speed 5
● [m] Longsword (standard) ✦ Weapon +23 vs. AC; 1d8 + 12 damage.
●® Javelin (standard) ✦ Weapon Ranged 10/20; +22 vs. AC; 1d6 + 12 damage.
● [M] Tide of Iron (standard) ✦ Weapon Must be using a shield. +23 vs. AC; 1d8 + 12 damage, and the target is pushed 1 square if it is the human fighter’s size, smaller than the human fighter, or one size category larger. The human fighter can shift into the space that the target occupied.
● [M] Sure Strike (standard) ✦ Weapon +25 vs. AC; 1d8 + 6 damage.
○ [M] Warrior’s Challenge (standard) ✦ Weapon +23 vs. AC; 3d8 + 12 damage, and the target is pushed 2 squares. All of the human fighter’s enemies within 2 squares of the target are marked until the end of the human fighter’s next turn.
□ [M] Dragon’s Fangs (standard) ✦ Weapon Two attacks against one or two creatures; +23 vs. AC; 3d8 + 12 damage. Miss: Half damage.
○ Interposing Shield (immediate interrupt) When an adjacent ally is hit by an attack. The ally gains a +4 power bonus to AC and Reflex defense against the triggering attack.
Combat Challenge Every time the human fighter attacks an enemy, the human fighter can mark that target, whether the attack hits or misses. The mark lasts until the end of the human fighter’s next turn. If the marked creature makes an attack that doesn’t include the human fighter as a target, the marked creature takes a –2 penalty on attack rolls. If the marked creature is adjacent to the human fighter and shifts or makes an attack that does not include the human fighter, the human fighter can make a melee basic attack against that enemy as an immediate interrupt.
Human Perseverance [Feat] The human fighter gains a +1 feat bonus to saving throws.
Skills Heal +14, Intimidate +14, Streetwise +14 Str 22 (+14); Dex 18 (+12); Wis 13 (+9); Con 14 (+10); Int 11 (+8); Cha 12 (+9) Equipment scale armor, heavy shield, longsword, javelin